Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Nice Show: Sweet Love

Juz watched finish a Korean series: Sweet Love (Bai Xue Gong Zhu).. It's nice!!

My tears buds must b having prob recently, keep making me got the urge to cry.. No matter is listening to songs or watch tv episode, also feel like cry..

maybe is due to my bio-week, keep wanting to find ppl for accompany and gets some1 shoulder to rely on.. Emotions was ups and downs.. Or maybe is I stay at hm for too long hrs then will make me have this feeling...

I noe im evil, I wan everyone's care and concern... Try my ways and means to keep every single guys by my side to accompany me.. When they slightly move away from me, I juz use words to get them back..

I caused some broke off, I caused those who loves me and hurt them in the end, making their life miserable...haha... Is that wat I wan? wat do I gain in the end..

NOTHING!! I would say..

On surface I was happy socializing with people and making new friends.. But who noes deep inside wat is it.. Don ask me, cos I don noe too..

Guys always cant b trusted!!

they will always say "u got prob or need some1 to talk to, juz give me a call I'll b there for u" that's bullshit...

feeling bored to extreme!!! I need to go out and get out of the situation nw..

No comments: